BANKING CARDS (DEBIT)
Banking cards offer consumers more security, convenience, and control than any other payment method. The debit offers enormous flexibility, as well. These cards provide 1 factor authentication for secure payments e.g OTP. RuPay, Visa, MasterCard are some of the example of card payment systems. Payment cards give people the power to purchase items in stores, on the Internet, through mail-order catalogues and over the telephone. They save both customers and merchants' time and money, and thus enable them for ease of transaction.
How to get it:
- Provide KYC (Know Your Customer) information to open a new account
- Apply for Card with option of Debit Card
- Get a PIN
- 1-2 minutes
What is required for Transaction:
- PoS terminal or online payment gateway
- Present Card physically or card details for online transaction
- Provide OTP (One Time Password) received on registered mobile to complete online transaction for merchant website.
- Self-service and/or Assisted mode
- NIL to customer for merchant transactions.
- 0.50% to 2.25% paid by merchant
- These cards can be used at PoS (Point of Sale) machines, ATMs, microATMs, Shops, wallets, online transactions, and for e-commerce websites.
Funds Transfer limit:
- Rs 50,000/Day @ATM
- Rs 1 lakh/Day @PoS (Point of Sale)